Most of the jobs we have done for the last 5+ years are now ceramic coating applications (please see tab to the right titled Ceramic Coatings!) but we still do the odd wax job as below…..
The process explained!
Envy Car Care are able to offer you an unsurpassed service to both you and your vehicle.
Using a proven method of detailing which consists of 2 components: A pre wax cleanser followed by a wax.
We invite you to try Envy Car Care for yourself and see how we can transform your vehicle.
This is NOT a quick wash and dry and will take in excess of 7 hours normally.
- Wheels soaked with acid free wheel cleaner
- Wheels cleaned inside and out with the famous Envy brushes
- Door shuts etc soaked with APC, and agitated with brushes to clean the nooks and crannies
- Vehicle snow foamed with our very own Bubbly Jubbly snow foam and allowed to dwell. Reducing the risk of swirl marks etc.
- Rinsed then hand washed with the two bucket method, grit guards, pH neutral Envy shampoo and a Lambswool washmitt.
- Once clean, the vehicle is de-contaminated for Iron fallout with Iron Awe, our own brand fallout remover.
- Checked for tar deposits and de-tarred as necessary.
- Now the vehicle will be dried then decontaminated further with a clay bar. Removing any residual fallout such as tree sap, remaining iron deposits and tar. Leaving a silky smooth surface.
- Application of a pre wax cleanser (helps remove tar, tree sap and old wax from car). This paint preserving solution contains heavy polishing oils that nourish the paint. Generally non-abrasive and leaves the paint feeling squeaky clean…..feel for yourself!
- 3rd stage of paintwork protection is the application of a high grade carnauba wax typically Swissvax Saphir
- All tyres dressed with tyre dressing (a matt black finish)
- All windows cleaned with a glass cleaner
- Full interior vacuum.
- Leather cleaned with a leather cleaner.
- Leather fed with leather conditioner.
- All windows, rear view mirror and vanity mirrors cleaned with glass cleaner.
- All plastics cleaned with a plastic wash solution.
- All plastics sealed.
Do NOT wash your vehicle post valet using a detergent based shampoo as this may remove the wax and undo all our hard work! Envy Car Care’s own shampoo can be purchased at collection if you so wish.
The wax will last for up to 6 months and we recommend a re-booking before this time.
Contact us to discuss your requirements
Make a booking now